Multi Meida Gallery Pro is DotNetNuke based product that includes a series of modules. It provides a complete solution for web image and media gallery management. With MMG, you can create media galleries easily and quickly. It can scan existing folders in your web server and create albums and add medias. There are also several sub modules to show medias in the gallery in different ways. One a media is added into gallery, it can be shown in any page of your web site.
It supports many kinds of media types - images (such as jpg, gif, bmp, and tiff), video (avi, mpeg, rm, wmv) and flash. You can upload media files to your gallery. You can also scan existing media files that already exist in your portal into your gallery. And you can add Medias in other site such as YouTube. The module organizes Medias by album. The number of albums is unlimited. Authorized users can create their own albums and add Medias. Moderators can decide which albums and Medias can be opened to public. Administrator can set up the layout of the albums to create the look of the presentation to the public. There are also several sub modules that can improve the user experience. This module is very easy to use. By following our detailed User Guide, you can use most features step by step.You will also find a lot of useful features beyond your mind when you explore it.
Media management :
- Multi Media: the module can display images, video and flash.
- Multi sources: the media can be an uploaded file, a file that already existing in the portal or a remote source for web site such as YouTube.
- Bulk upload: allow uploading zip files that contains many media files
- Quick scan existing Media files: allow adding existing images that already in your portal.
- Medias are organized in albums. The number of albums is unlimited.
Role based management
- Administrators can assign roles to add Medias.
- Administrators can assign roles to moderate Medias and albums.
- Administrators can decide if authorized users can create their own private albums.
- Moderators can make Medias or albums open to public.
- Authorized users can add media to their own albums and public albums. They can edit their own Medias but cannot edit those of other users.
Rich looking presentation
- The display styles such as background color, border color, border style etc of album list, media list and media view can be set up.
- Media list is pageable. The page size can be set.
- Administrators can define display template of media list.
- Tabbed options page makes module setting work more easily.
Rating and Comments:
- Rating: visitors can give rate for each media.
- Comment template: you can define comment display template.
- Comment moderate: comment should be approved before published. Or you can make new comment auto approved.
- Email notification: send an email to a user who can approve the comment.